Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: pictures !

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 10:30:50 -0500

Hi!

LOL, I just KNEW you going to say that. Remeber I still need you to retake
those pictures for me. I am collecting these pictures not only for the army
cards but also for the picture database I am making to illustrate all epic
figs. So your heretical strip bases will be shown in all their glory Ed, and
me and Darius will be nagging you about it for all time!

Peter