Re: [NetEpic ML] intrested in the deposition of players

From: Hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 11:22:35 -0800

yup you got it Bob, the rules work great for Campgain leauges also. We use
the board game to move, then fight the battles with minis. Makes for a great
leauge gaming system this way. You can draw up different maps and use them
as different worlds to take over. What we did was to make one world for each
player. Then you put names in the hat and you battle. If you lose then
you'll become homeless drifting around in ships you lose the use of
1d6x100pts. But gain the advantage to play assault games, You become the
assault player. If you win then you own a new world and gain the resorses
of that world. Witch was set before the camp started roll 2D6x100pts.