RE: [NetEpic ML] Invisible Lictors

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 18:20:52 -0500

Hi!

hehehe, hahaha, hehee.. You got to love players and the interpretations they
make!

Lictors are placed on the board after their infiltration move like scouts.
They may not be fired upon unless within 25cm. That's it, no invisibility. I
wonder where he got that from 40k? No unit in epic enjoys hidden placement
and movement unless there is some special scenario played and agreed for
beforehand.

So in the end they are the same as eldar scouts as you stated.

Thank your friend for the laugh, that was a good one.

Peter