Invisable Lictors

From: Dave <warprat_at_...>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 21:42:10 -0000

Hi Peter!

One of the players in my group would like to know how Lictors are
played.

He maintains that since they have chameleon like scales, they should
be placed on the table, with only the Tyranid player knowing where
they are (invisable), untill they are within 25cm of an enemy unit.
Failing that, if the stands are placed on the table, the enemy of the
Tyranids must pretend he doesn't see them, untill within 25cm.

I maintain that Lictors are basicly the same as Eldar Scouts, and the
stands placed on the table for all to see, target (With the 25cm
restictions,) and assault.

Thanks!

Warprat ;)