Re: [NetEpic ML] Invisible Lictors

From: warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 19:28:58 -0800

Hi All!

In the pure sense, Salzanzibar is right. If the game COULD be played in
a real life way, Scouts would be invisable. On a computer, it would
work great.

Unfortunatly, many players would be unable to be trusted with invisable
units, unlike Salzanzibar, so invisability wouldn't work well in all
games. It would be hard for me to ignore thier position, like many
others, I suspect. There is also the problem of cost, invisable Lictors
should be worth a lot more than they are now.

In our next game, Salzanzibar is going to try out his new Tyranid army.
We were going to give some extra point as a handicap, because he hasn't
played NetEpic as nuch as others. Now we have an opertunity for a
win-win resolution. Salzanzibar will get to try out his invisability
idea for his extra points.

After the battle, we will discuss the merits of invisability, and try to
reach agreement. That, may or may not be possible, but at least there
is a chance for Salzanzibar, and that is always good.

Warprat ;)