Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos: The overhaul

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 06:54:45 -0000

>I don't know. We can call it whatever suits everyone. I guess we can
>give them a straight up morale roll as per thier standard value. Units
>with no morale like demons can ignore it. This is perhaps the simplest
>way to do it.

I thought daemons would be the only ones affected by it???

Chaos space marines all have something in common, their hatred of the
emperor and the loyalist marines, this would surely unite them on the
battlefield.

Damons on the other hand do not have any uniting factors and are alien
enough to start fighting on the battle field

Also, this kind of rule might actually turn chaos armies much too dull, as
you would never take the hating powers together.