Pinning..

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 09:15:09 +0100

Hi all!

Nils and I recently played a game in which a stuation which caused some
arguing arose. He pinned some
of my Necron Assaults (which had yet to move) with 2 infantry stands and a
rhino. Now, i realise they
would be pinned according to the rules, but they do have warp capability.
Why can't they simply escape
by warping? This seems very logical to me, just push a button and off you
go. Also, the movement of
all units are considered to be simultaneous, so it's not like they're
standing idly by, waiting to be pinned.
If they had to walk towards the enemy, i concede that they would be pinned,
but a unit with warp capability
shouldn't be able to be pinned imho. To my mind, this simply isnt logical.
If anybody could explain the logic
behind this rule, id be grateful :)

Rune