Re: [NetEpic ML] Pinning..

From: Hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 11:53:59 -0800

if you read under the mech warping you'll find what you are looking for.
Warp jump fields are very fragile mechanisms and require exact measurements
of weight in addition to distance. Thus if a mech tried to warp with any
mass around it it would cause a catastrophic miscalculation which would
always casue the mech to be swallowed by the warp. Necron use the same rules
for jumping as Mechs do.