Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Question regarding armies (Norway)

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 09:50:42 -0500

Hi
Just a note on the Norway-thing. I dont think WW2 Norway is good
suited for epic battles as there where mainly skirmishes here.

-->What came to mind were three areas: the taking of Oslo (running the
gauntlet to reach the city-you guys did get the Blucher), Narvik (a hefty
mountain terrain battle),and Trondheim (similar to Dunkirk, but with lots
of nasty terrain). The last two were primarily fought by Brits and
French, but I think they still would make great scenarios, even more so
in a campaign setting (taking the air fields).

I think Norway is more suited for conversions to 40K, but somewhat
later came the combined arm raid on M�l�y. This could perhaps be
interesting....

-->If you do the resistance to the push inland, I would agree, with the
above exceptions. I suppose it depends on how you want to do things I
suppose.

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell