Re: [NetEpic ML] Question regarding armies (Normandy)

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 09:32:55 -0500

well you have to treat the Navy as it would be to them the fliers would
be your Si-Fi Navy.

-->Well Hellreich, I don't think it would convey the same situation
really. I just don't see it as translating well. The landings in
particular, as the cliff assaults and break out are done easily enough. I
just don't see insertion by flyers as providing the same situation as
coming ashore in a LST. You could of course, create wet water navy units
to do this, in a scenario where transport flyers are unavailable for
whatever reason, but as it stands, there isn't a proper way to do it.
IMO of course...

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell