Re: [NetEpic ML] Sisters of Battle

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 08:03:26 -0800 (PST)

Of corse we all would like to see pics PLEASE
Q...
  dardman <dardman_at_...> wrote:
I have started my sister of battle army. Rhinos or dirtside apc's work
great. I found a dirtside tank that works well for the predator type and for
the banisher rocket launcher. whirlwinds used as normal. Immolater tanks
were made using the old ork warbuggy gun mounted on top of a rhino. My
sisters are all from the old sm tactical. I had to make hvy weapons using
banner poles and mounted my seraphims on bannerpoles after cuting their
bases of. I just used different helmet colors to distingusih the scout types
with the tacrticals and used the newer marines as HQ. So far I have about 10
stands painted and a few tanks as well. If you want pics I will get my
camera going so you have a good idea. I also used some dirtside troopers for
the archangels. I plan to make a 5000 point army.
Darius

eGroups Sponsor

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"