Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Pinning..

From: Hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 11:09:16 -0800

Aaaaahhhhhahahaha :-) yes it dose and is one of the reasons the Slann Mechs
need to keep on the move and support role more so then the stand and blast
away role. I look at it this way just move your Mechs before they get
assaulted. It boils down to tactics used if you just let them sit there then
you deserve to pay the price. Tunellling and T-hawks only get to do it once
and you could just move away then assault or blast them off the board. Out
of range? these things can shoot alittle over 2 feet. Keep in mind messing
with the Warp is very tricky and even the Slann do not have it down to a
science. For even on normal jumps the Mech can be thrown off. Picture this
on board CPU thinking is that guy a 275lb SM or an Eldar at 190lbs, dose
that rhino have 10 troops in it or just the crew. And the Slann thinking if
I jump with this extra weight I could be lost for ever in the warp, hhuumm
better just move away let the Necron take care of them then I can jump
cleanly.