Re: [NetEpic ML] Absolute beginner !!

From: Sergio Filipucci <lostwolf_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 12:31:53 -0500

> First, welcome to the group! I hope you enjoy your stay as well as your
> games!

Thanks.

> Let me answer your easier question first. Space marine are easier to paint
> than most other figures. I recommend once you find the color you want to
> use. Buy a NON-GLOSS spray paint for the base color and just spray them
> uniformily. Trust me, I have painted by hand and this way, unless you are
> master painted you'll not notice the difference between the two. Once you
> get the base color down you can paint the guns and stuff with a suitable
> contrasting color. Remember the scale you are painting, things dont need
> look great close up, just from a distance for that mas effect. The spray
> method will save you TONS of time too.

And the Imperial Guards ?
I have some Valhalla regiments and i don't have any idea in which mode paint
them.

> Your other question is much longer. There are 3 versions of the GW made:
> Adeptus titanicus, space marine and titan legions, epic 40k.
>..
> Hope that helped.

Thank you very much for your explanation.

I'll play my first game next January and it will be diffcult for me
prepare an army because it'll be the first time...i started to read the
rules
(Epic 40K) yesterday !!

I hope in a good game.

Thanks for your help.