Re: [NetEpic ML] Another question

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 14:07:38 -0000

>suffers additional casualties beyond the turn it actually breaks. A
>penalty is taken to the morale roll equal to the AMOUNT OF MODELS LOST
>THAT TURN.

This would make low morale armies (like orks and IG) much too poor.

Especially orks (when the bastards finally break) would be blasted too badly
since they have clan breakpoints

"oh, 8 casualties beyond break point, and morale 4....too bad, now you need
to roll 12+ on 1d6"

But I like the idea of a morale test in each turn a broken unit takes
casualties. After all, they are BROKEN, they have suffered enough casualties
to cease existing as an effective fighting unit