Re: [NetEpic ML] Another question

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 19:54:32 -0500

Hi!

This seems to be the prefered way of doing it. If there are no
dissenters this is the one to apply: "broken units will check for
morale in the end phase of every turn until the game ends. These units
may be rallied normally. This check is in addition to any others they
may suffer due to game effects in the turn".

Peter