RE: [NetEpic ML] Help

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:42:34 -0000

>For me that feeling is what Epic is all about!!!! I guess that's why I like
>reading and wrighting battlereports almost more than I like playing the
>actual game.....

I think we all carry our old "battle-stories" with us about heroic
achievements and defeats.

One of my fondest memories were from a 40K2 battle where a chaos marine
hurled a krak grenade at an ogryn, missed it, mad the grenade scatter on top
of a chimeras track, penetrated the tracks by sheer luck and had the chimera
flip round and be destroyed.

Wonderfull ;)