Re: [NetEpic ML] Help

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:48:37 -0000

>hehe, I would have a thrill playing against any of you. Too bad one
>cannot e-mail onself to anywhere in the world for a game!

Heehee.
Now that should be everyones wish for the new year....that every member of
this mailing list could join up somewhere and just fight it out in the
biggest baddest mass-slaughter ever witnessed by mankind.

Between us we musy have enough miniatures to refight the battle of Kursk in
1 to 1 scale ;)