Re: [NetEpic ML] Help

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:21:43 -0500

Hi!

hehe, probably. I one day hope to stage a 100000 per side epic battle.
My all time best has been 40000 per side, Imperium versus tyranids. It
was a Imperial victory. It was played out on 3, 8x4 tables placed end to
end. I think I have some pictures somewhere, must find them.

A 100000 point game would require 6 tables arranged in two 3 table
blocks and about 8-10 people per side to make it go quick. <sigh> one
can dream.

Peter