Re: [NetEpic ML] Help

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:26:01 -0500

Hi!

Hehe, things like that are funny as hell. The greatest chain reaction I
have seen was in a IG versus ork game. In the first turn the IG player
shot a deathstrike missile and rolled two straight 6's and landed on a
great gargant. It bursted apart its ammo on a 6, rolling another 6 for
maximum fires. The damage roll was another 6 which made the gargant blow
apart in a 2d6 radius. The roll was 12 (two 6's!) and it killed the
entire goff clan close by breaking it (the largest clan!). When the dust
settled the IG player had 55 points and the ork player 7. Game over in
one turn. The single luckiest shot I have ever seen.

Peter