Re: [NetEpic ML] Help

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:23:22 -0500

Battletech is great fun.
I got my hands on the latest edition of the rules called Battletech
master
rules...containing everything from huge mech weapons to infantry squads.
Very cool

-->How much has changed in the BT rules? First indication that we had of
changes was when I got a friend the latest Tech Read out for Xmas last
year. We were going through the mechs, and noticed something called "MRM
40's." What the? We're not sure how much they've screwed with things, I
would appreciate an update as to what all has changed...thanks.

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell