Re: [NetEpic ML] Titan Legion

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:21:06 -0500

Cruising on Ebay I saw some OK values, and others way out of proportion.
A single (if unpaitned) CI, starting bid, $75(US). Nevermind that there
was another auction, including a CI, but with several other items which
was up to $50(US). Just after Christmas, a gut had 4(!) Boxes of the old
IG (generic ones), with three unopened. It finished at $55(US) [I missed
out on that one, bastard bid over me with 30 seconds left on the
auction], which was about retail when they came out. You have to hunt
for deals and see who has what and for how much. Timing can be important
too, getting in at the right times, and getting the stuff when the going
is good. Check out the auction sites (Ebay, Amazon, Yahoo), as well
places like Bartertown, and the online and local stores. European list
members may have better luck than us Yanks. I know when I was in Ireland
last (two years ago now...sigh), I saw old Orks and Squats in a "Pound
Store" in Cork. Also some of the smaller toy stores may still have stock
in some dusty corner of the store.

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell