Re: [NetEpic ML] Help

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:07:37 -0500

Now that should be everyones wish for the new year....that every member
of
this mailing list could join up somewhere and just fight it out in the
biggest baddest mass-slaughter ever witnessed by mankind.

Between us we musy have enough miniatures to refight the battle of Kursk
in
1 to 1 scale ;)

-->Now we just need to get Warren Buffet to start playing so he can fly
us all to some nice exotic place to play it all out...Kursk in 1:1
scale....Mmmmmmmm.....

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell