Battle Stories (was Help)

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:11:08 -0500

My best story was when I took out an Eldar Warlock Titan in CC with a
group of Bloodletters and a Blood thirster. As I recall Questor was
there when I did it (it was at Haunted Hobbies a while ago, and when I
told you about NetEpic 8)). I used the Bloodletters to soften up that
fairy thing, then the Bloodthirster scored five hits on the Warlock,
putting it down for the count. I lost the battle horribly (it wasn't
even close), but ot was worth it for that one fight....

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell