Re: [NetEpic ML] Help

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:27:12 -0500

Alpha Centauri/alien crossfire- if you love civ 2, play this one its made
by Sid meier and it rocks, soon civ 3 will out (soon as in a year)

-->Call to Power 2 is awesome. Not truly Civ, but a damn good game.
The new diplomacy engine is interesting, as you can now actually
negotiate with the computer.

Panzer general, any version!
-->PG1, 2, Pac General, Allied General, People's General are all
excellent. I haven't played PG 3D, or the latest PG version. I'm not
sure I like the concept of the latest version, as it is exclusively East
Front and Late war. I liked PG2 because it went from the Spanish Civil
War on (for the Germans).

East front from talon soft

-->Fire in the East/Scorched Earth for the PC. Great game.

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell