Re: [NetEpic ML] Help

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:30:23 -0500

Hi!

deaconblue3_at_... wrote:

> Alpha Centauri/alien crossfire- if you love civ 2, play this one its
> made by Sid meier and it rocks, soon civ 3 will out (soon as in a year)
>

> -->Call to Power 2 is awesome. Not truly Civ, but a damn good game.
> The new diplomacy engine is interesting, as you can now actually
> negotiate with the computer.

Been trying to get that one. The first part was disappointing, although
there were several major things that I liked over CIV 2, what did they
change?

> Panzer general, any version!
> -->PG1, 2, Pac General, Allied General, People's General are all
> excellent. I haven't played PG 3D, or the latest PG version. I'm not
> sure I like the concept of the latest version, as it is exclusively
> East Front and Late war. I liked PG2 because it went from the Spanish
> Civil War on (for the Germans).

Panzer General 3d is a very good game. You can play as Guderian and
start in the invasion of france. This is the longest campaign. Its a
totally different game. For once the allies strengths in air power
really show. Unlike previous versions were after some experience your
guys are unbeatable. In this versions you MUST use AA guns or suffer the
wrath of allied planes! The only gripe I have is that you don't get to
tangle with the russians in this game.

Peter