Re: [NetEpic ML] Another question

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 21:08:45 -0500

I agree this rule is good but make it 50% for all races including squats. 3 reasons (1) the rule would be easier to remember for all (2) a 75% for squat companies would mean 3 0r 4 units which would equate to something like 20 killed of 22 to force a second morale check and (3) they were broken their pride and morale should be damageg no matter who they are. Lastly I would agree to this rule if it were only to be used on company cards. Most support cards have 5 or less units when broken and I would require them to make further morale checks at the end of turns they take additional casualties, this being a non-cumulative morale test (broken in turn 2 and take more casualties on same turn, no need to make to test).
Darius