RE: [NetEpic ML] Panzerkrieg" Gear Krieg"

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 09:46:38 +0200

I bought that game; just had to do it since I love AH. The mechanics are
interesting, but take some time to get accustomed to if you (like me)
haven't played any DP9 games before. The alternative history part, however,
is depressingly politically correct :(

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.