RE: [NetEpic ML] Help

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 10:02:11 +0200

Does it have the problem all other civilization games have? Namely: The
cavemen shriek and cower in terror as the jet bomber streaks over them but
then pull themselves together and shoot. The pride of Munchkinland's air
force is soon covered with stone tipped arrows and explodes. the warriors
wave their stone axes at a nearby battleship and shout: "C'mere so we can
sink you!".

> >Panzer general, any version!
>
> Lovely one too, and I was pretty sure you would pick this one ;)

It is fun to play. I have PG 1 and 2, Allied General and Pacific General.
Eastern front is more realistic, though. Unfortunately the first version is
pretty buggy and the inability to deploy forces is a minus side. Has anybody
played the II version? Is it any better?