NetEpic Homepage + What army book to revise next

From: Daniel Wolf <MasterDanielWolf_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 13:40:40 +0100

Hi all!

It's been a long time since you all heared from me, but now i'm back again,
and have a few remarks / questions:

1. Cool that we now have a mirror site for NetEpic. Bye the way it works
without any problems (i use IE 5.01).
But it would be useful to split (and delete??) the files for netepic v3.0
and v4.0, because we are almost *g* finished with revising the old booklets
and are finally publishing the v4.1. And for newcomers i think it's better
anyway not to see that there are approx. 3.000.000 files & rule sets to
chosse from. :)

Just a remark from me.....

2. What army book shall we revise next? Peter thought that tyranids / squats
or eldar would be best...? I have to say that i just know the tyranids from
gaming and don'T know anything about eldar or squats. Maybe someone
volunteers to help us?

So far from me
Bye
Dan Wolf

PS: Anyone tested the warmonger yet? *g*