Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: New file uploaded to netepic

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 10:31:17 -0500

Hi!

Luca, close your eyes for a moment, then breath deeply and then calm
down. All of these things are OPTIONAL! If you read the chaos book it is
as it always been with its usual emphasis on close combat. The extra
stuff, is just that- extra, with the word optional figuring in all of
it. As with all the books there is much to tailor your games with. Some
do want and like to play with these add-ons, some don't. So don't worry
about what you perceive as balance so much, because if you don't like
it, ignore it. After all optional stuff requires the acceptance of both
players. So you need not deal with anything you dont like.

Remember too that teleporting termies are optional even for Imperials.
Remember the rules for adoption of core rules: playtesting and voting.
With rare exceptions there is not likely to be much core rules added
since it requires a lot of testing and a large consensus.

In any event I like to hear you reservations. Every group needs a voice
of caution and thats your job!

Thanks!

Peter