Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: New file uploaded to netepic

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 12:31:46 +0100

If chaos has terminators, it should be able to teleport them. Teleporting
termies is optional, special card, very expencive and VP-giveaway. They are
no threat to the game ballance. Believe me, I have played them.

But T-hawks for chaos???
How did that ever sneak in???

Example:
In the first turn, fly inn a detachment of Death Guard or Thousand Sons,
make it land in the midle of the enemy. His formation is now usually pretty
tight so then you launch The Magic of Tzeench or Nurgles Rot to deal with
most of the enemy troops This can be devastating in any game and catastrofic
in games of 3000 points and below.

Or how about flying inn a unit of Night Lords and make all units within 10
cm go on fall back orders? This will most likely drive them off the board
and out of the game for good! A nice way of getting rid of the Ravenwing or
a bikerguild!

Airborne marines should be something strictly for Space Marines. Chaos
Legions should not be that mobile. This is very dangerous for game ballance!

Eivind