Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: New file uploaded to netepic

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:51:56 -0500

I must agree with you here. Chaos is a nasty army and if they are able to
field unrestricted Imperial units they would be even nastier. I have only
played them them a few times and the best I could was draw (5000 pt games--I
usually got whacked badly). But I tend to play no ally armies--strictly
straight up space marines or squats and orks. I do think the chaos should
have the animosity rule towards other demon factions because combining the 4
primarch armies together without any penalty makes them extremely
difficult--magic powers, fear tests, morale bonuses and chaos cards.
Limit Imperial units to chaos cultists. They would be able get some units
but not super heavies or special/rare weapons like deathstrike launchers.
Common units like mole mortars, thudd guns and the MBT Leman Russ may be
acceptable. But use of Chaos cultist should fall under the ally rule, only
25% can make up the force. So in a 4000 pt game a 1000 pts won't affect the
game too much. Just some more to bicker about. Next Sisters of battle
army---playtesting is needed after I have looked over the rules----bye for
now.
Darius

Shop online without a credit card