Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: New file uploaded to netepic

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:33:05 -0800 (PST)

  Hellreich <helreich_at_...> wrote:

Being a old RT squat player thay would not use anything with legs. They see them as unsteady ( and they would not work well on the squat heavy Grav. worlds ) this is why they have and use titan class tanks and land trans ( They would love something like a Oger )

and they have a unending love for big " I mean "BIG" guns and Rockets and a nonstop supply of heavy weapons

Heh Heh >:-) (evil grin) Yes some units need to go or be replaced with some what less ranged punch, and more of a short ranged wacking power. As fluff they are supposed to be the great Chaos machanics so I feel they should follow on one God, just rewarded for fixing equipment, knid of like Fibius Bile. When I said Titans I ment more on the line of Knight class, slow moving fire bases, short and stocky, and of course only as specials. Very few demons, of there own, and only be able to allie with Chaos Marines. As for the bikes I think they would keep these this is one of the stunties flavor adders, but replace them with demon steeds or something on this line with a shorter move, and no ranged attack. Lots of fire type weapons to be made and used, with one big Peratorian tank, slow moving short ranged heavy hitter. Special slots can be filled with Centaurs (heavy weapons), Tech Sorcerers ( can repair), Dwarf Lord( small things +1 to hit, +1 CC, help pass rally checks), And The Knight size Titans.

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"