Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: New file uploaded to netepic

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 01:11:40 -0500

in 40K 5 ogryns can be transported in a chimera but deamons can t use
transport

-->I seem to recall something about there having to be a Commisar around
for them to do that. I'll have to recheck.

        As for the rest, I seem to recall that certain Imperial equipment
was denied to Chaos. Mainly the SHVs as well as the Imperator Titan.
The Chaos Imp was one of Adrian Wood's kit bashing projects, and far from
official. Neat idea, but I'd hesitate to add something like that to the
Chaos Lists. And I still think that there was a restiction stating that
Chaos could not take any IG SHVs, or Squat Vehicles as minion cards, even
for cultists.

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell