Re: [NetEpic ML] Help

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 18:50:01 -0500

Hay guys I went to rpghost.com and all I can find is a map making program
for battletech do you know anywere i can find the Factory programs for
battletech ??

-->I couldn't remember where I got them from. It was either Rpg Host
(under either Battletech or Programs), or the Great RPG Archive (see
attached URL). One or the other. Also you may want to try the NetRPG
site as well (also attached). I've had them for a while now, and as I'm
going senile, I can't recall where I got them from exactly. "I'm sorry
senator, but I can't seem to recall that particular information."

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell