Re: [NetEpic ML] FASA Corporation

From: Hellreich <helreich_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 02:40:00 -0800

So if I understand you right the brothers kind of sold them FASA company
back to the brother with all the ideas. Why if he wanted FASA did he leave
in the first place? So most likly we will see gaydowrun, and fairytech to
match gay ass Kinght. Well one good thing is Bill Gates will fianally own
something that wont crash your CPU.