Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: New file uploaded to netepic

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:48:58 +0100

hehe!
I expected a reply in more or less those words. i almost thought you had
gone home for the day when I didnt recieve it within the first 5 minutes
after I send my mail :-)

Really dont know about the holofields and warpshields, and now I couldnt
find the rules regarding voidshields either, but it is in there somewhere.
It is a real pain to have your titan being taken over by the oponent, but it
can only be taken over if it has not moved yet.

Eivind