Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: New file uploaded to netepic

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:01:20 -0500

Hi!

The standard chaos cards yes, but whats truely lethal is their chapter
power, those specify when they can be cast. So first fire can wipe them
out before this power comes into play. Also snap fire can pre-empt ANY
playing of a card, use robot units like tarantulas who suffer no snap
fire penalties and you have a powerful defense from this sort of attack.

Peter