Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: New file uploaded to netepic

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 06:50:51 -0000

>Without the chaoscards the army would just be another army, only with
>something called deamons and minions in stead of regular units.

Why doesnt this apply to the other armies then?

WIthout the imperial cards, the space marine army would just be another
army, only with something called marines and terminators in stead of regular
units

I don't buy this

BUt I am aware that massing fire on greater daemons is a great way of
drawing away chaos cards, especially from players who value their greater
daemons over their troops