Re: [NetEpic ML] GW Epic

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 12:31:35 -0000

<<Warren

Has any got the new Leman Russ variants from Fanatics yet? >>

Thanks for the info, hadn't heard of that one!!

And yes, I bought the new fanatic varients (a company of each!). Damn nice models. Excellant detail. I prefer them as they don't have all the extras such as camo nets etc. which to me just makes a nice change and an oppertunity to add my own if I want to!

The first painted ones are on epic40k.com, and more will go up when the site is re-launched if you want to see how they come up.

Cheers,
(the normally silent) Paul "TuffSkull" T.