Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: New file uploaded to netepic

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:01:18 -0500

I do agree that the Chaos player must be forced to play their cards. I think
these rules ammendments should be looked at for the Chaos cards issue.
1. The Chaos player must state that they are using the card instead of
taking a hit, not after the Daemon has failed its saving throw. This
prevents the cheese I have seen in the past, let's roll and if I fail just
throw down a card.
2. Every turn the Chaos player doesn't use a Chaos card they will
automatically lose 1 card. This will insure that the cards are played not
used to suck up wounds.
3. Chaos Marine chapter cards cannot be used for saving daemons. Shows that
they are special gifts and not to be given to others.
4. If a Chaos dameon/primarch is killed the Chaos player should lose a crad.
Shows the Chaos Lords disfavor.

If you can think of anymore let me know but I think this will equalize the
Chaos cards but not take away their power.

Darius

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary