RE: [NetEpic ML] Return of the slann

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 09:48:41 +0200

[snip]
> I have trouble with flyers regenerating for the following reason:
> They are shot down and crash to the ground, anyone seen
> pictures of plane
> crashes???? Parts are spread throughout a very wide area!!!!

Yes, but assume the plane regenerates before it hits the ground. I imagine
the case being that the hit caused just a "near kill", and the repair
systems kicked in at the last possible moment.

> Furtermore this
> would indicate that all Slann aricraft are VTOL crafts. Thats
> ok I guess,
> but you vould have to device rules on where the planes should
> land!!!!

Why? Even though it is possible I have hard time imagining why the pilot of
a fighter/bomber would like to land in the middle of a battlefield.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.