Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann points cost and army lists

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:18:25 +0100

Hi
I do agree with Nils here, lets not change the pointcosts just yet. Lets do
one thing at a time!

I think we should first playtest 8 - 10 games with the current changes,
without the pricereduction. While doing this, we should however have the
new prices in mind to see if some of the units actually should have a new
price.

If we should aply this new BP on necrons, the chance of regenerating should
go down, and the VPs should go up. The VPs for the squat is on average 1
more than their pointcost should ascribe. This should also be the case of
necrons.

I dont really like the 75% BP on the necron units, with the save and
regeneration they are really hard to take out. Because they where few in
numbers, they where given good save and regeneration, and on top of this,
they dont check moral so they never fall back! There is no need to increase
their BP.

Eivind