RE: [NetEpic ML] Return of the Slann first test: (long)

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:14:47 +0100

In the old (Space marine) rules, moles functioned as a sort of communication
bunkers meaning you didn't have to be within the 25 cm rule. I actually lost
range on one of my detachments and they stood arould waiting for the advance
fire fase throughout the entire second turn. that's a bit of a hassle when
playing with IG. So make sure you can rush to the aid of your stranded
troops with your comissars!!!!

Nils