RE: [NetEpic ML] Another thought :)

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 22:19:41 +0100

Whew! Ive made some really cool (and i hope, innovative)
weaponry for the Slann Titans. I've really wracked my
mind to come up with some original stuff. Hope you
feel the same. I will check for spelling errors and such,
and post them tomorrow :)
The file is made with Word 97, and is a 35,5Kb. Is this
OK to post here? I could split it in two files if that would
be better.

Rune