Re: [NetEpic ML] anyone with figures to trade or sell?

From: sarah-warren <warren.c_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 22:54:03 -0000

Do not know about IG assault Troops, but I was at a show at a weekend and
was talking to a trader friend of mine and he had a box, quite a large one,
with 800, yes 800 E40K blisters, all races at half price!! So I now have 10
Shadowswards and 10 Baneblades for my IG Panzer Brigade.

He also has a supply of figures and a SM Army painted as Imperial Fists,
including Thunderhawks, Predators and other bits and bobs.

Here is his e-mail and business address. (I think his modem is playing up!)

tony_at_...

or

Second City
32 Rosebury Avenue
Eastbourne
BN22 9QB

Let him know what you are after and mention Warren sent you(no I don't get
commission, but it's an idea!!!).

He is always getting new stuff in so if you ask he might just find it.

Another good site is POP Enterprises at www.p-o-p.demon.co.uk
Again these guys have lots of Epic in stock ask for what you want and they
may be able to help.

I have one more trader to pass on who had lots of out of production metal,
Squat vehicles, Airship, Termites and Moles etc. I will post it tomorrow
when I get it OK.

Hope this helps.

Warren