Re: [NetEpic ML] Another thought :)

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 18:55:21 -0500

Hi!

Don't send it as a file attachment, just post it directly to the body of
the e-mail. If it is too long do it in two parts.

If the file contains too many tables to effectively post it, just upload
it to the vault and give us the highlights.

Also save teh document in RTF format so anyone can convert it to
whatever word processor they may have.

Peter