Re: [NetEpic ML] Snapfire

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 13:03:46 -0500

Hi!

If his opponent tries such a poor ploy, the chaos player will wipe the
floor with him, since he will have nothing to check his advance.
Remember the -1 to hit is a BIG disadvantage. It means most troops hit
on a 6. Causalties will be low and the chaos player is free to do the
happy "I-stomp-you-good" dance.

Against chaos you have to go with the sure thing to make casualties,
snap fire will not do this.

Peter