Re: [NetEpic ML] D10 system for epic

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:38:39 -0500

Hi!

The rules are available once more at teh Epicentre, but at the moment
they website is unavailble for a little while because is doing the work
to upload the army cards to it and generally fixing the site up.

Heresy was made by Ken and I as a d10 based system. It takes what we
consider the better aspects of SM, epic40k and Dirtside II. Its a funky
little game, I quite liked how it work, but it may not be everyones cup
of tea. The game is stand alone, I even made counter for it.

Tell you what I'll upload a copy to the vault, but I'll leave out the
counters since they are large PDF files.

Peter