RE: [NetEpic ML] Snapfire

From: Trygve Bj�rnstad <trygve_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 15:17:23 +0100

I have understood your point Rune. I just had to comment on your "expensive
unit" phrase. It seems to me, that in your eyes, any rule that lets a cheap
unit beat an expensive one is wrong. I quote your comment when I killed off
your Vanguards with burning bodies: "...it's illogical that they don't get a
save. They're just too expensive not to..." See my point? :o)

Trygve